We also rent golf carts for:
- Special events, concerts, race tracks
- Golf tournaments, sporting events, festival
- Weddings, exhibits, photo shots, picnics
- School activities, parades, family reunions
- Business, trade shows, campground, fairs, etc.
Rent a 4 Passenger Golf Cart
*$500 security deposit requires on each rental.
Delivery and pick-up $40.00 (Only PTC area)
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age. Maximum cart capacity is 4 person for a 4 seat golf cart and 6 persons for a 6 seat golf cart. Cart is to be operated on streets and cart paths only. Cart is to be returned during business hours only. NO DROP OFFS ($50 fee charged for any carts left after business hours). Renter is solely responsible for cart and may elect to provide their own insurance. Renter agrees to hold Bulldog Supply harmless for any and all damages due to renter’s negligence or improper use of the rental vehicle.
Actual Google Review
We just moved here to Peachtree City from Wisconsin and rented a golf cart through Bulldog for the weekend since my in-laws were visiting. They were extremely fast and responsive, and so helpful! They provided us with a really nice cart, were flexible with the pick-up and return times, and even got us a map of the paths since we are new to the area! We also were very pleased with the pricing for the rental. They make Southern hospitality look easy here! We had a flawless experience and are so thankful that we made the choice to get our rental through them.
Gas or Electric
Just let's know which one do you prefer for the same price!
Should I rent an electric or gas golf cart?
As well as we know both of them have their advantages and dis advantages.
Electric golf carts are quieter and smoother on a ride and they can be driven for almost 2 1/2 hours of continuous driving (if fully charged). After that they become sluggish (especially on the hills) and slower than normal drive! Well! That's a sign that the batteries needs to be recharged. Usually it will take between 6-8 hours to recharged the batteries (if they are completely discharged)
Where to recharge your golf cart batteries if you do some shopping or just driving in the city for pleasure!
Main areas are:
- Library/City Hall PTC
- The Avenue Shopping Center
- Kroger at Crosstown PTC
Gas golf carts are a little bit faster and they can be driven all day long without worrying about refueling or charging batteries! One full tank of gas can hold you up for a couple of days. Indeed they are noisier and they emit smoke but if you have a lot to accomplished in one day and not much time for anything else, then this it might be the way to go!
- Just give us a call at 770-487-8750 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- Or just email us your request
Your opinion counts