RENTAL CENTER - 2 locations to choose from
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age. Maximum cart capacity is 4 person for a 4 seat golf cart and 6 persons for a 6 seat golf cart. Cart is to be operated on streets and cart paths only. Cart is to be returned during business hours only. NO DROP OFFS ($50 fee charged for any carts left after business hours). Renter is solely responsible for cart and may elect to provide their own insurance. Renter agrees to hold Bulldog Supply harmless for any and all damages due to renter’s negligence or improper use of the rental vehicle.
Should I rent a Gas or Electric golf cart?
- As well as we know both have their advantages and disadvantages.
- Electric golf carts are quieter and smoother on a ride and they can be driven for almost 2 1/2 hours of continuous driving (if fully charged). After that they become sluggish (especially on the hills) and slower than normal drive! Well! That’s a sign that the batteries need to be recharged. Usually it will take between 6-8 hours to recharge the batteries (if they are completely discharged)
- Where to recharge your golf cart batteries if you do some shopping or just driving in the city for pleasure!
- Main areas are:
- Library/City Hall PTC
- The Avenue Shopping Center
- Kroger at Crosstown PTC
- Gas golf carts are a little bit faster and they can be driven all day long without worrying about refueling or charging batteries! One full tank of gas can hold you up for a couple of days. Indeed they are noisier and they emit smoke but if you have a lot to accomplished in one day and not much time for anything else, then this it might be the way to go!
Special events, concerts, race tracks, Golf tournaments, sporting events, festival, Weddings, exhibits, photo shots, picnics, School activities, parades, family reunions, Business, trade shows, campground, fairs