Call Greg with all your golf cart repairs.
Full service/repair shop
- Club Car
- Harnesses, Etc.
- $79.95 Plus
- Thoroughly inspection
- Notation of future repairs/services
We carry and stock:
- When you purchase a Club Car vehicle, you're not just buying a product. You're buying years of history, research, and product innovation.
- That's why it's important to remember every Club Car vehicle is the sum of its quality parts. Keeping your Club Car in top condition year after year is a wise investment! The best way to maintain your vehicle - and maximize its value - is through Genuine Club Car Parts, Accessories & Service, all of which are precision-crafted to our strict specifications for quality.
Your one stop for all your golf cart repairs.
At Bulldog Golf Cars, we pride ourselves at giving you the best customer service possible. This extends into our golf cart repair service. We have years of experience repairing and troubleshooting all types and makes of golf carts. As Club Car Dealers, we are also factory trained in the repair of gas and electric carts. Our service technician go through week long training courses so that he can be to date with current procedures. We also have access to troubleshooting tools from the factory that assist in keeping your repair times to a minimum.
Golf Cart Repair can be a daunting task. Many DIYs end up spending more time and money on unnecessary parts and labor than if they brought the cart to us from the beginning. We are very reasonably priced and in most cases, can provide you with an estimate of cart repair before any work is actually done. If you cannot get your golf cart to us for repair, we can come to you. Give us a call today for all of your golf cart repair needs.
As of thank you for all your support and business, we now offer free monthly maintenance.
- What we do on our check list!
- All Vehicles
- Inspect front hub assembly
- Grease front suspension fittings
- Lubricate F & R contacts
- Check fluid level in rear differential servo
- Lubricate charger socket
- Lubricate accelerator pedal group
- Lubricate key switch
- Clean battery tops and terminals
- Torque all connections to 95 inch lbl
- Apply battery terminal protector
- Batteries - Fill to proper level
- Air in tires
- Clean and adjust brakes
- Inspect brake cable operation
- Highly recommended, top notch customer service and very knowledgeable! We had several problems with another golf cart repair shop in the area, and Bulldog Supply was able to fix a brake problem on the spot with no appointment needed... I highly appreciated the fact they took me back into the shop to show me the root cause while quickly installing the necessary parts to get us back on the road safely. We also got the upgraded speed code which allows us to max out at 19mph - Bulldog is the only company in the area that can do this as they are an authorized Club Car dealer. Keep up the great work, Bulldog is our new go-to shop from here on out!
WE PERFORM ANY GOLF CART ELECTRICAL SERVICES
Some of the most common electrical issues:
- BATTERIES THAT BREAK DOWN OR LOSE CHARGE
- SOLENOID BREAKDOWNS
- ISSUES WITH THE IGNITION
- SPEED CONTROLLER
- DIRECTION SWITCH
WE INSTALL GOLF CART BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS
WE INSTALL GOLF CART SUSPENSIONS
WE REPAIR, SELL NEW AND GOLF CART USED CHARGERS
WE INSTALL STANDARD AND CUSTOM ENCLOSURES
Standard and custom enclosures
WE INSTALL TOPS
Many colors to choose from. Standard and oversize lengths
ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR GOLF CART REPAIRS & SERVICES
WE INSTALL NEW OR USED MOTORS