Call Greg with all your golf cart repairs.
When you purchase a Club Car vehicle, you're not just buying a golf cart. You're buying years of history, research, and product innovation in golf cart industry.
That's why it's important to remember every Club Car golf cart is the sum of its quality parts. Keeping your golf cart in top condition year after year is a wise investment! The best way to maintain your golf cart - and maximize its value - is through Genuine Club Car golf cart Parts, golf cart Accessories & golf cart Service, all of which are precision-crafted to our strict specifications for quality.
- Spring is just around the corner, so the annual maintenance on your golf cart! Take advantage of this introductory price before will be gone! Schedule a free golf cart pick up today or call Greg at 770-487-8750.
- Do you need golf cart tires, golf cart batteries, golf cart accessories, golf cart upgrades or golf cart repairs, or any other golf cart services and parts! Then, Bulldog Golf Cars is the right choice.
Your one stop for all your golf cart repairs.
At Bulldog Golf Cars, we pride ourselves at giving you the best customer service possible.
- This extends into our golf cart repair service. We have years of experience repairing and troubleshooting all types and makes of golf carts. As Club Car Dealers, we are also factory trained in the repair of gas and electric carts. Our service technician go through week long training courses so that he can be to date with current procedures. We also have access to troubleshooting tools from the factory that assist in keeping your repair times to a minimum.
- Golf Cart Repair can be a daunting task. Many DIYs end up spending more time and money on unnecessary parts and labor than if they brought the cart to us from the beginning. We are very reasonably priced and in most cases, can provide you with an estimate of cart repair before any work is actually done. If you cannot get your golf cart to us for repair, we can come to you. Give us a call today for all of your golf cart repair needs.
As of thank you for all your support and business, we now offer free monthly maintenance.
- Highly recommended, top notch customer service and very knowledgeable! We had several problems with another golf cart repair shop in the area, and Bulldog Supply was able to fix a brake problem on the spot with no appointment needed... I highly appreciated the fact they took me back into the shop to show me the root cause while quickly installing the necessary parts to get us back on the road safely. We also got the upgraded speed code which allows us to max out at 19mph - Bulldog is the only company in the area that can do this as they are an authorized Club Car dealer. Keep up the great work, Bulldog is our new go-to shop from here on out!
- What we do on our golf cart checklist!
All Golf Carts
- Inspect front hub assembly on your golf cart
- Grease front suspension fittings
- Lubricate F & R contacts on your golf cart
- Check fluid level in rear differential servo on your golf cart
- Lubricate charger socket on your golf cart
- Lubricate accelerator pedal group on your golf cart
- Lubricate key switch on your golf cart
- Clean battery tops and terminals on your golf cart
- Torque all connections to 95 inch lbl on your golf cart
- Apply battery terminal protector on your golf cart
- Batteries - Fill to proper level on your golf cart
- Air in tires on your golf cart
- Clean and adjust brakes on your golf cart
- Inspect brake cable operation on your golf cart